- NPGA is the Minnesota affiliate of the National Council on Problem Gambling. As an independent, nonprofit organization, Northstar’s mission is to help Minnesotans deal with the effects of problem gambling. We do this through community awareness, professional education, research, and advocacy.
- For more information about problem gambling, treatment options, professional resources and NPGA, visit northstarproblemgambling.org
- The National Council on Problem Gambling offers information about compulsive gambling, including where to get help for those affected by and living with the disorder.
- For more information, visit: ncpgambling.org
- The RGC is an independent non-profit organization dedicated to problem gambling prevention.
- Here you can find tips for safer gaming, signs and youth focused information related to the issue of problem gambling: responsiblegambling.org
- This organization provides research aimed at identifying and understanding the critical factors related to youth gambling issues. The Centre also provides treatment for youth experiencing gambling problems.
- For more information, visit: youthgambling.com
The Division on Addiction is a Harvard Medical School teaching affiliate that provides information to strengthen the worldwide understanding of addiction through innovative research, education, and the global exchange of information.
- Visit divisiononaddiction.org
The only national organization exclusively devoted to funding research that helps increase understanding of compulsive and youth gambling and find effective methods of treatment for the disorder.
Provides information about problem gambling within the Latino community, including problem gambling prevention, intervention and treatment programs that are culturally and linguistically competent.